Apply for Housing
Click here to download the application.
The Stevens Point Housing Authority (SPHA) provides quality, affordable, and safe housing for low and moderate-income individuals and households.
You may be eligible for an apartment if your household's income does not exceed the established income limits for Portage County listed below.
1. Read the first four pages and keep them.
2. Please make sure to fill out the entire application completely on pages 5 to 11. All adult household members 18 and over must sign the bottom of page 8 and 10. The main applicant should also sign the bottom of page 11.
3. E-mail, fax, mail, mail in your application, or use the after-hours drop box.
How to Submit your Application
1. E-mail the completed application to Yami Hill at email@example.com.
2. Fax the completed application to Stevens Point Housing Authority at (715) 341-4656.
3. Mail the completed application to or use after-hours drop box:
Stevens Point Housing Authority
1300 Briggs Court
Stevens Point, WI 54481
If you have any questions about the applicaton, please call Yami at the Stevens Point Housing Authority during office hours at (715) 341-3444 Ext. 2.